Seminar and workshop with an introduction to drying and dehumidification technology with a focus on water damage restoration
It can be crucial to be able to quickly identify and choose the appropriate method for a certain waterdamage but also to understand the basics to what moisture is and how it works gives you advantages in your daily work.
THE AIM WITH THE SEMINAR:
This seminar fits you who is new to the industry but also the ones who has been working for many years and need repetition. We go through basic theory behind moisture and drying technology as well as try various meters for detecting water damages in different materials. The seminar covers both theory and practice in our laboratories.
You get guidance on how to identify water damages and choose the right method and machines. Thereafter you get to practically set up an installation to dry the water damage. Corroventa has laboratories in several places in Europe, each of them is adjusted to local needs and building constructions.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Drying a water damage and different building constructions and material
- Causes for water damage and choice of method
- Basics behind dehumidification- and measuring technology and drying methods
- History of dehumidification technology and how it has developed over the years
- Measuring techniques
- Which dehumidifier that is optimal in different environments
WELCOME TO OUR SEMINAR INTRODUCTION TO DRYING IN THEORY AND PRACTICE WITH CORROVENTA ACADEMY.
OTHER SEMINARS AT CORROVENTA ACADEMY
- We recommend you to attend the advanced course Masterclass in drying – theory & practice
- We also offer education within living environment, fixed installations where we discuss dehumidification of cellars, crawl spaces, attics and radon decontamination.
- You also have the possibility to customize a seminar that fits your needs. Contact us for more information!