Seminar and workshop: Living environment and fixed installations
Corroventa offers a seminar for you who works with living environment and fixed installations. During the seminar we cover methods for managing moisture, odours and radon in living environments. On this seminar the focus is on fixed installations and mounting methods for cold attics, crawl spaces/cellars and radon decontamination. We also give much focus on the service and repair of our machines.
THE SEMINAR IS AIMED AT:
People working with crawl spaces or cellars, attics and radon decontamination.
THE SEMINAR COVERS FOLLOWING TOPICS:
- Drying a water damage and installation of dehumidifiers in cellars and crawl spaces
- Dehumidification of cold attics with demand controlled ventilation
- Radon measurements and -decontamination of high levels of ground radon and blue concrete
WELCOME TO OUR SEMINAR ABOUT LIVING ENVIRONMENT AND FIXED INSTALLAITONS WITH CORROVENTA ACADEMY.
OTHER SEMINARS AT CORROVENTA ACADEMY
We offer an education program in two levels within drying water damage and dehumidification techniques:
- Introductory course to drying water damages
- Masterclass in drying with a focus on water damage restoration for those of you who has been in the industry for long
- You also have the possibility to customise a seminar according to your specific needs. Contact us for more information!