Seminar and workshop: Masterclass within drying water damages
As a moisture technician it is very important to understand which drying method that is suitable for various building constructions and material. This seminar works for you who previously attended our introductory course and is well familiar with the basics to moisture- and drying technology. We will go through in-depth moisture theory, drying techniques, causes to water damage and drying methods theoretically and practically,
THIS SEMINAR IS AIMED AT:
This seminar offers a mix of theory and practice and fits if you previously attended the introductory course and now want to go more in depth to dehumidifciation and drying technology or if you have worked several years in the industry. We cover topics such as in-depth theory behind moisture and drying technology as well as try various measuring methods to detect water damages in different constructions. Corroventa has laboratories in several places in Europe, each of them is adjusted to local needs and building constructions.
THE SEMINAR COVERS FOLLOWING TOPICS:
- In-depth moisture theory and dehumidification technology
- Drying a water damage in different building constructions and material
- Drying a water damage in layered constructions such as floating floors, walls or ceilings
- Install and control the drying process remotely
- In-depth on measuring technology and methods
WELCOME TO OUR MASTERCLASS IN DRYING – THEORY AND PRACTICE WITH CORROVENTA ACADEMY.
OTHER SEMINARS AT CORROVENTA ACADEMY
- We also offer education within living environment, fixed installations where we discuss dehumidification of cellars, crawl spaces, attics and radon decontamination.
- Introductory course to drying water damages
- You also have the possibility to customise a seminar that fits your needs. Contact us for more information!