Due to the current situation, with this information we want to update you as a customer on how we act. We follow the recommendations of government and government closely, but since we are a company with presence in several countries, we also closely follow the development and recommendations that are published in all locations. We continue to provide first-class customer service and production rolls as normal, so that you as a customer can get the service that is requested. Based on the recommendations published so far, we have also taken some measures to minimize the risk of spread, here are some of the measures:
- Our much appreciated seminar activities in Corroventa Academy will be paused during the spring and will start in the fall.
- Furthermore, we redistribute work in sales & technical support by minimizing the number of physical visits and meetings. Instead, we meet our customers and suppliers in alternative ways, for example through telephone, e-mail and video calls.
- We have restrictions on unannounced visits to Corroventa. Normally, all our customers and suppliers are always welcome to Corroventa, but the current restrictions mean that you first must contact us by phone for further instructions. That does not mean that you can not pick up materials or machines in urgent need, contact us by phone and we will of course solve it.
- In addition to the measures above, a number of precautionary measures have been introduced internally for our staff to provide good conditions to stay healthy.
We kindly ask for your understanding of the measures we have taken and our ambition is, as always, to be able to offer world-class customer service and equipment to our customers. We are convinced that the precautionary measures will benefit our customers, our staff and society and soon we will come together through the tougher conditions that currently exist in the world.
Recommendations to reduce the risk in your daily work
Recommendations from governments and employers to reduce the spread of the Corona virus have recently affected most people’s everyday lives. We would like to share our recommendations to minimize the spreading risks in daily dehumidification work:
- Use protective equipment even when cleaning the machines
- Be extra careful with the cleaning of the equipment after each assignment, especially on external surfaces.
- Always replace filters in dehumidifiers between assignments. In a dehumidifier, all air passes through the filter that catches airborne particles. Contact us if you need replacement filters for your Corroventa dehumidifiers.
- Minimize the amount of physical visits to the assignments. Utilize technical solutions such as SuperVision® to monitor and control the drying process from a distance. It also saves time and unnecessary driving.
Mårten Larsson, Chief Commercial Officer, Corroventa Group
+46 36-37 61 44