Adsorption dehumidifier with air-cooled condenser
Ideal for emergency response.
L4 is a robust and compact dehumidifier for professional use. The principle for the drying occurs through adsorption but unlike an adsorption dehumidifier, water is being removed by condensation and pumped out and therefore no wet air needs to be evacuated.
MEMBER OF THE ES FAMILY
As a member of the ES family, the L4 ES HP has a lot of integrated operating and control modes, which allows the drying effect to be optimised for the relevant drying assignment, at the same time as the machine retains a lower energy consumption than traditional adsorption dehumidifiers. The machine is robust, stackable, compact and ergonomically designed, which facilitates the work for the moisture control technician and makes it easy to move between dehumidifying assignments. Adsorption dehumidifier L4 ES HP works with all other ES machines and is prepared so that it can be monitored remotely with SuperVision®.
BENEFITS OF L4 ES HP
- Water is being removed by condensation – no need to evacuate wet air
- Ideal for pressure drying, especially negative pressure
- Suitable also in lower temperatures
- Energy that is consumed during the condensation process will bring additional heat to the room or can be targeted to dry the damp material
- Air volume
- 480 m3/h
- Dry air volume
- 380 m3/h
- Dry air distribution
- 2x Ø50 + 2x Ø100
- Condensation water (20 °C, 60% RF)
- 12 l/24 hrs.
- Max. capacity
- 23 l/24 hrs.
- Sound level, Max/ECO dBA (3 m)
- approx. 50-58*
- Power consumption
- 1300 W
- Temperature range
- 0-30 °C
- 23,5 kg
- Size (HxWxL)
- 495 x 295 x 550 mm
- *Sound level varies depending on the installation.