Adsorption dehumidifier with air-cooled condenser
Ideal for emergency response.
L4 HPW is a robust and compact dehumidifier for professional use. The principle for the drying occurs through adsorption but unlike an adsorption dehumidifier, water is being removed by condensation and pumped out and therefore no wet air needs to be evacuated. L4 HPW is also equipped with wheels and a foldable handle for best user-friendliness.
BENEFITS OF L4 HPW
- Water is being removed by condensation – no need to evacuate wet air
- Ideal for pressure drying, especially negative pressure
- Suitable also in lower temperatures
- Energy that is consumed during the condensation process will bring additional heat to the room or can be targeted to dry the damp material
- Equipped with wheels and foldable handle
- Air volume
- 480 m3/h
- Dry air volume
- 380 m3/h
- Dry air distribution
- 2x Ø50 + 2x Ø100
- Condensation water (20 °C, 60% RF)
- 12 l/24 hrs.
- Sound level, Max/ECO dBA (3 m)
- approx. 50-58*
- Power consumption
- 1300 W
- Temperature range
- 0°C – 30°C
- 30 kg
- Size (HxWxL)
- 495x440x620 mm
- Article number
- *Sound level varies depending on the installation.