Quick and effective bed bugs sanitation without the need for chemicals
Bed bugs and pests are a growing problem worldwide. The more we travel, the greater the risk of these insects spreading. Our heat-based method of pest control is not only reliable and effective in terms of achieving the required result, but the entire system has also been designed to minimise energy consumption, while automation and remote-controlled features make it easier than ever to use.
The system is supplied complete with a H4 ES heater, with remote control through SuperVision®, sensors and an insulating tent with accompanying floor insulation and tent frame.
The system has few components and is therefore simple to both set up and use. The insulating tent and its case have been designed to ensure maximum discretion, with hotel guests and neighbours in mind.
SOME ADVANTAGES OF THE BED BUGS SANITATION SYSTEM H4 ES:
- Free from chemicals
- Rapid sanitation thanks to the double boost effect and the well-insulated tent.
- After Cooling: Once the process is complete, the fan continues to run for an additional hour in order to steadily reduce the temperature. This helps to protect furniture from the effects of a sudden change in temperature.
- The heater is a member of the ES family and can be monitored at a distance with SuperVision®
- Low noise level
- User-friendly and discreet
- No risk of the problem spreading to other rooms.